Data Analytics Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Data Analytics Engineer to join our team.
- Develop re-activation and retention models;
- Complex data analysis tasks;
- Advanced analytics to drive incremental revenue;
- Identify performance metrics definition, algorithm development and automation;
- Reporting and visualization;
- Conversion of data into stories for internal and external consumption;
- Cross-team support for CRM and Database Marketing Teams;
- Data anomaly detection and correction modeling.
- Competent in software engineering tools and best practices;
- BS in Computer Science or related degree required. MS preferred, in Computer Science, Engineering or closely related quantitative discipline;
- Prior Checkout experience is a plus;
- Ability to use data to solve complex business problems;
- SQL development experience;
- At least three (3) years casino database experience required, or the equivalent combination of education and experience in data analysis;
- Must be able and willing to work flexible hours to include evenings, weekends and holidays;
- SAS programming level 1 or higher certification required;
- Advanced SQL skills;
- Expert in Spring, Expert in database/storage technologies like Teradata, MongoDB, Cassandra, and so on;
- Bachelor’s degree in an Analytical field (Business, Marketing) required;
- Strong industry experience of Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel, Word, Access, required;
- Does your flexibility and dedication to succeed support a positive can do attitude?
- Experience on Big Data Technologies such as Apache Spark, Kafka, Hive, HBase;
- Competent in design/implementation for reliability, availability, scalability and performance.