Day Porter Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Day Porter to join our team.
- Monitor building security and safety by performing such tasks as locking doors after operating hours and other duties as outlined in the scope of work;
- Clean floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, or vacuuming;
- Dust furniture, walls, machines, and equipment;
- Cleaning and stocking restrooms, breakrooms, and other areas;
- Other duties as assigned;
- Gather and empty trash and replace trash bags;
- Maintain safety procedures by handling cleaning equipment and supplies according to company protocols;
- Polish windows and other surfaces as assigned.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and good MVR;
- Must be at least 21 years of age;
- Must be able to work flexible hours;
- Mechanical ability a plus, but not required;
- Must be reliable.