Integration Software Developer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Integration Software Developer to join our team.
- Write Clover Transformation Language (CTL) data processing scripts;
- Work with engineering team and product to implement enhancements to data flows;
- Produce data mapping and data integration documentation including documentation of business processes and how data is stored;
- Deploy and stage code in development environments;
- Perform code reviews to verify changes meet integration requirements;
- Good understanding of clustering, and other high availability & scalability designs for the application tier;
- Share knowledge with team members and develop customer solutions efficiently;
- Author deployment steps for software releases;
- Improve efficiency, testing, and accuracy of data integration to maintain data quality and data integrity;
- CloverDX or Clover ETL;
- Monitor daily job runs to ensure all jobs are running successfully;
- Experience building Eclipse plugins;
- Develop and maintain Java libraries for Clover;
- Employ ETL tool Clover DX to implement import and export data flows;
- Assign and route defects and identify risks associated with integration releases.
- Excellent interpersonal, written/verbal communication and organizational skills;
- Commitment to and sense of urgency for project timelines;
- Work well as a team;
- Knowledge of relational databases; Microsoft SQL Server, PostgreSQL;
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio and C#
- Solid understanding of object oriented design;
- 3 or more years of experience in .NET.