IoT Developer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a IoT Developer to join our team.
- Provide production support;
- Help drive the technical design, ongoing configuration, testing, and maintenance of IOT applications (new deployments and enhancements);
- Serve as the subject matter expert for Kepware, Canary Historian and ThingWorx platforms;
- Create support documentation (design documents, training materials, job aids, etc.).
- Superior problem-solving skill;
- BS in Computer Science or Engineering, or equivalent experience;
- Strong communication skills – with users and technical and functional team;
- 3+ years of experience in software project delivery in manufacturing environments;
- Prior experience working in operations related field, eg, Industrial Engineering or Manufacturing;
- Experience using SAP;
- Experience with software design methodologies;
- Knowledge of sensors/IoT connectivity, IoT platforms, data acquisition and Data Historians;
- Experience with VMWare environments, Networking, operating systems, database SQL and PTC ThingWorx development;
- Proficiency in software QA practices and testing tools;
- 2+ years of experience in developing IoT solutions;
- Experience with Live Site monitoring and operating in DevOps environment;
- 7+ years of experience delivering scalable and resilient services at large enterprise scale.