- Understand and adhere to the Technology Services infrastructure and inter-relationships;
- Assist in trouble shooting, root-cause analysis, and solution implementation within multiple technology areas;
- Develop innovative web solutions to assist complex business needs.
- MSCS/BSCS or related 4-year degree in computer science, MIS, and/or engineering;
- Expertise with SDLC within Agile methodologies;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a closely related field;
- Experience shipping complex and well-tested UI’s;
- Strong sense of web development and attuned to the fundamentals of user experience;
- Familiarity with Selenium, Jasmine, and Geb testing frameworks.