Mid-Level Software Developer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Mid-Level Software Developer to join our team.
- Participate in software design and code reviews to ensure delivery of quality products and enhance skillsets;
- Stay up-to-date on state-of-the-art programming techniques and software technologies;
- Create software solutions that meet FACE 3.0 and UCS version 3.4 conformance;
- Contribute to investments and research that fuel innovation and technological advancements;
- Design, develop and maintain mission-critical software in support of unmanned systems, and intelligence gathering products for ground based systems;
- Document and communicate proposed software solutions with integrated, cross-functional engineering teams in a fast paced highly technical environment;
- Participate in laboratory, ground and flight testing to validate software.
- Ability to work on multiple projects and tasks simultaneously;
- Experience in system integration and field testing activities is a plus;
- Ability to convey technical ideas in a clear, logical fashion;
- Ability to work independently and as part of an engineering team;
- Experience with the Agile software development process IAW USG defined requirements;
- Experience with data modeling and other MBSE tools/techniques;
- Experience with MIL-STD 882E and/or DO-178C;
- Experience in embedded avionics software development;
- Experience programming in one or more of the following languages: C, C++, or C#
- Ability to translate highly technical discussions into executable plans.