Mid-Level Software Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Mid-Level Software Engineer to join our team.
- Comfortable using MySQL or formal BI tools to collect and use data to support business decisions;
- Build features on our product roadmap, improve flows, and resolve bugs using Ruby on Rails (RoR) for our backend and ReactJS for the frontend;
- Collaborate with others in feature design document review and pull requests;
- Pair programming with other developers and engineers;
- Solve problems across the full-stack (but, if more comfortable with either backend or frontend, should have an aptitude and desire to learn the other);
- Assist with bug triage steps all the way through resolution;
- Resistant to complacency with a desire to drive meaningful improvements in our product and processes.
- 2 years of experience with software integration and software testing;
- Four years of SWE experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree;
- 3 years of experience with requirements analysis and software development;
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university;
- 3 years of experience with installation, integration, evaluation and enhancement;
- An active DoD clearance;
- Experience deployment with a major cloud provider, e.g. Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure;
- ASP.NET Web Form Development;
- .NET Core;
- ASP.NET MVC Development;
- Knowledge and proficiency in various technical areas such as but not limited to: Object Oriented Design;
- SQL Server 2014 or any Relational DB;
- Secure Coding Patterns;
- Ability to effectively communicate technical concepts to others;
- Writes clean, functional, well-tested code.