.Net Core Developer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a .Net Core Developer to join our team.
- Participate int he evaluation of database technologies through proofs of concept/ Technologies;
- Participate in daily stand-ups, sprint planning, and retrospective meetings.
- Understanding of enterprise level software design patterns;
- Experience with GitHub, Continuous Integration, and optionally continuous delivery mechanisms;
- Demonstrable micro-service/SOA design and implementation experience;
- Familiarity with infrastructure and platform as a Service concepts;
- Understanding of the SDLC and Agile development methodology;
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent experience at an enterprise level;
- Familiarity with contemporary service-bus architectures such as Kafka;
- Understanding of service technology, protocol, security and discovery (SOAP, REST);
- 5-7 years’ as a .Net software engineer;
- Experience with container based service delivery strategies, such as: Docker, Kubernetes;
- Understanding of multi-threaded and concurrent programming techniques.