Principal Full Stack Software Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Principal Full Stack Software Engineer to join our team.
- Architect APIs and services with node.js and MongoDB;
- Work closely on both publisher-facing products and ad technology partner products;
- Work closely with Amazon and Google big-data technologies such as Dynamo and BigQuery;
- Develop services that will be used by millions of domains;
- Build highly responsive production-ready applications using React.js.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field with 8+ years relevant experience;
- Typically requires 10+ years of related experience, 2+ years of experience in leading engineers technically.