Senior Back-End Web Developer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Back-End Web Developer to join our team.
- Stay current with technology/programming languages, and implement the latest web standards.
- Eagerness to learn and grow personally and professionally;
- Must be self-motivated, self-disciplined, attentive to deadlines, and an effective time manager;
- Love for Code – you write clean, modular, and scalable code. Demonstrable abstraction is a plus;
- Excellent storytelling – being able to bring an idea to life on a whiteboard or presentation is quite important;
- Excellent communication skills – you should be able to clearly articulate your ideas in a way that resonates with your team;
- 5+ years of experience as a back-end developer (preferably in advertising).