Software Engineering – Java Microservices Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Software Engineering – Java Microservices to join our team.
- Working as part of an Agile Scrum team – following Scrum best practices – to deliver business functionality;
- Conducting hands on POCs to prove concepts/products;
- Migrating existing capabilities to cloud native Microservices architectures and patterns;
- Evaluating open source and vendor products.
- Strong interpersonal and time management skills;
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills;
- Experience with Netflix OSS, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring Security, Spring Batch, Spring Web Services;
- 3-4+ years of experience in information technology building enterprise scale internet/customer facing systems at a Fortune 500 organization;
- Understanding of domain driven design, Microservices patterns and architectures;
- Experience with tuning high volume applications;
- Strong understanding of Java concurrency, concurrency patterns, experience building thread safe code;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Experience with high volume, mission critical applications is a significant plus;
- Prior experience building internet scale web service/API platforms from the ground up;
- Experience working in a fast-paced financial services/digital focused delivery environment;
- Thorough knowledge of SDLC(Software Development Life Cycle);
- Strong understanding of OOP & SOA principles, Enterprise design patterns, industry best practices;
- Experience building distributed systems at Internet scale;
- Experience with building messaging, event-driven architectures is a significant plus.