SQL Report Developer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a SQL Report Developer to join our team.
- Support the day-to-day performance, maintenance, and monitoring of SQL/SSRS reports and interfaces;
- Ensure that proper controls are in place so that reports are accurate and timely; resolve any issues/errors;
- Contribute to the Reports development lifecycle including understanding of requirements, designing and development of reports;
- Creating SQL Queries to provide ad-hoc reports, analysis, and datasets based on business needs;
- Develop and design standard reports, custom reports, and dashboards using MS SQL Server data query tools and reporting tools.
- Microsoft Power Platform (Power BI, PowerApps, Flow);
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Understanding the components and functionality of Azure;
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM;
- Highly motivated individual that works well on their own and within team environment;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Communicate effectively with both business, technical stakeholders as well as executive leadership.