Finish Blade Operator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Finish Blade Operator to join our team.
- Knowledge of weight requirements of loads leaving the pit;
- Perform minor servicing and maintenance or refer major problems to the supervisor;
- Locate utilities and other buried lines prior to digging;
- Operate equipment safely and efficiently;
- Knowledge of trenching and shoring standards;
- Travel from interstate highway to rural dirt roads from various locations;
- Keep time and material records;
- Knowledge of aggregate sizes and classifications;
- Knowledge and understanding of grade stakes and plans;
- Responsible for safe slopes on excavations and proper barricading.
- Must be able to communicate with others to convey information effectively;
- Experience and knowledge of GPS machine control is preferred;
- Must be accustomed to working outdoors with exposure to all weather conditions;
- Must demonstrate attention to details.