Low Voltage Technician Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Low Voltage Technician to join our team.
- Satisfy customer needs by making appropriate recommendations and briefings using appropriate field automation systems, procedures, and protocols;
- Collaborate with the technical team and share information across the organization to build positive relationships with clients and coworkers;
- Diagnose errors and technical problems and determine proper solutions to produce timely and detailed service reports;
- Provide customer service and support during field visits and tie workflow to schedules to ensure maximum efficiency;
- Manage all on-site installation, maintenance, repairs and testing tasks to ensure proper documentation of all related processes.
- Experience working in commercial environments;
- Terminating data cable;
- Technician should have experience pulling or installing Cat 5/6 cable.