Director of Golf Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Director of Golf to join our team.
- Responsible for hiring, training and developing all staff;
- Direct successful implementations by following established ClubCorp budgeting and revenue guidelines;
- Responsible for all golf operations at the Club, including, golf carts, bag room, locker room, golf shop, special tournaments and Member/Guest events;
- Develop aggressive Golf revenue sales, marketing and net revenue plans;
- Acute understanding of the critical role that Membership and exceeding expectations play in regards to the success of the operation.
- Diplomatic team player able to foster relationships with Members, Employee Partners and Guests;
- Experience with tee sheets and inventory systems;
- College degree preferred;
- Comprehensive knowledge of expense control as it relates to payroll and the forecasting and budgeting of expenses;
- Proven track record of team management, organizational and coaching skills;
- Minimum of 5 years as a Golf Professional;
- PGA/LPGA Profession Certification completion required.