Mental Health Associate Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Mental Health Associate to join our team.
- Growth Opportunities;
- Benefits / Paid Time Off;
- Hourly rate based on education and/or experience;
- Differential pay (in addition to hourly rate) for hard to fill shifts;
- Flexible scheduling (3 shifts around the clock);
- Full Time and Part Time;
- Completes timely and accurate documentation of resident’s behavior;
- Attends and completes all scheduled in-services and trainings as required;
- Participates in the rotating call out schedule;
- Willingly accepts additional responsibilities outside routine job functions;
- Supervises resident/student search(s) as required;
- Demonstrate all Service Excellence Standards and Principles;
- Practices good handwriting techniques, follows Universal Precautions. Alerts supervisors to risk management and quality concerns;
- Performs additional duties as assigned by the Unit Manager, Lead MHA, Director of Residential Services, or other administrative persons;
- Follows program schedule/milieu with minimal supervision. Follows program rules and guidelines and ensures residents compliance with same.
- This position requires use of “Handle with Care” protective hold procedures as a last resort for protection of residents and staff;
- Must maintain certifications in CPR/AED, First Aid and Handle with Care;
- Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, Sociology, Education or related field or a technical degree in areas of allied health.