Respiratory Therapist (RT) Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Respiratory Therapist (RT) to join our team.
- Performing insertion and removal of endotracheal tubes;
- Performing timely and accurate documentation;
- Providing respiratory care to patients with critical and complex medical and surgical conditions;
- Promoting continuous quality improvement;
- Teaching and counseling patients/families;
- Evaluating patient and recommends a treatment plan.
- Positive, caring and customer-service-oriented attitude;
- Critical Care experience in a hospital setting is a plus;
- ACLS to be obtained within 6 months of hire;
- Current licensure to practice as a Respiratory Therapist in the state;
- Being a Registered Respiratory Therapist;
- Current BLS;
- Graduate of a respiratory care program.