Speech Language Pathologist (Full-Time) Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Speech Language Pathologist (Full-Time) to join our team.
- Conduct speech, language, and hearing screenings.
- A Master’s/Doctorate degree in Speech Language Pathology;
- 1-2 years’ experience in a residential/assisted living or skilled nursing facility preferred;
- Students in their CFY (Clinical Fellowship Year) will be considered;
- 1 year Speech/Language Pathology experience preferred;
- Master of Science in Speech/Language Pathology;
- CPR Certification;
- Licensure or Certification as required by State guidelines.