Used Car Reconditioning Technician Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Used Car Reconditioning Technician to join our team.
- Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment;
- Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers are informed if any additional service is needed.
- Excellent customer service skills and basic computer competencies;
- Able to operate electronic diagnostic equipment;
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment;
- Willing to submit to a pre-employment background check & drug screen;
- Team player with ability to collaborate with others effectively;
- Positive, friendly attitude, along with a customer service mentality;
- CDK DMS experience preferred Strong understanding of the service drive;
- Mechanical and troubleshooting skills;
- Ability to learn new technology, repair and service procedures and specifications;
- High school diploma or equivalent Dexterity, requiring a steady hand, excellent hand-eye coordination;
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record;
- Years of experience vary per position.