Clinical scientists research and develop techniques and equipment to help prevent, diagnose and treat illness.
Clinical Scientist Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Clinical Scientist to join our team.
- Monitor patient eligibility, safety, and data and initiate appropriate action, as needed;
- Represent CLS as a member of the Study Execution Team (SET);
- Impeccable ethics;
- Strong business presentation skills: highly effective at summarizing and presenting key considerations and decision points;
- Ensure detail-oriented contributions are of high-quality and in compliance with regulatory requirements;
- Outstanding written communication skills;
- Provide CLS input in all stages of the clinical trial, from start-up to close-out;
- Demonstrated, through past experience, ability to competently manage majority of CLS deliverables associated with assigned clinical studies;
- Comfortable working in a fast-moving, evolving environment;
- Outstanding attention to detail.
- Advanced clinical/science degree required (PharmD, PhD, MSN, MPH, etc.);
- Generally, 5 or more years pharma/biotech industry experience or demonstrates relevant equivalent clinical or.