Job Developer supports social services clients in job searching and placement. Establishes and maintains working relationships with employers, industry organizations, and public agencies to source job openings and secure employment and vocational training opportunities for clients. Being a Job Developer evaluates individual’s background, skills, and interest and matches to potential job openings or training programs. Coaches and prepares candidate for interview and entry into the workforce. Additionally, Job Developer requires an associate degree. Typically reports to a manager. The Job Developer gains exposure to some of the complex tasks within the job function. Occasionally directed in several aspects of the work. To be a Job Developer typically requires 2 to 4 years of related experience.
Developer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Developer to join our team.
- Augment current application functionality across various corporate systems;
- Integrate Business software and custom programs with existing business systems;
- Works closely with other developers and mentor them in good design and development practices;
- Creating conceptual and technical designs Developing prototypes and programs;
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities;
- Participate in software design meetings and analyze user needs to determine technical requirements;
- Install and troubleshoot complex software in a Network environment;
- Assessing parolee participants to determine employment, training and CTE needs;
- Other duties as assigned;
- Fixed income market knowledge a plus;
- Provision and support of highly available systems in the production, QA, and development environments;
- You will tackle complex technical challenges independently and as a member of small teams;
- Take ownership of the project and iterate very fast;
- Experience with unit testing of UI;
- Write plugins in Python to support new data campaigns.
- Satisfactory oral and written communication, math, and computer skills;
- 5 years programming experience Bachelor s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent of 8+ years related professional experience;
- Experience with multiple development platforms, programming languages, and third party software solutions;
- Familiarity with Agile and Inner Source methodologies is a plus;
- Bachelor’s Degree with 7+ years of front end programming experience;
- Familiarity with React, Vue, Stenciljs a plus;
- Four-year degree in a technical field or equivalent experience;
- Communication skills and creative thinking is a must;
- Experience working with NoSQL databases;
- Ability to meet deadlines and commitments in a fast-paced environment, with multiple priorities;
- Good interpersonal communication skills for tech and business conversations;
- Software engineering;
- BA/BS in related field.