DevOps Developer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a DevOps Developer to join our team.
- Define DevOps principles & roadmap;
- Analyze as-is application landscape, platform architecture;
- Define automation jobs for each application component;
- Install & configure DevOps tools;
- Support ongoing testing & release process;
- Build CI/CD pipelines in Azure DevOps for applications;
- Migrate code from TFS to Azure DevOps;
- Define test automation jobs to trigger automation framework;
- Drive the technical delivery and being hands on. Directly working with the customer;
- Analyze existing standards to identify gaps and remedies. Evaluate gaps in related to DevOps best practices.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a closely related field;
- Strong knowledge on Java & .NET CI/CD pipelines;
- Strong knowledge of DevOps design patterns, processes and best practices;
- Ability to drive offshore team and own the deliverables.