Senior DevOps Cloud Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior DevOps Cloud Engineer to join our team.
- Configure, deploy, and support software developed by Trustwave Engineering as well as third-party Open Source Software;
- Define, manage, and respond to data driven metrics for continuous improvement.
- Willingness to occasionally work scheduled night/weekend times, and to participate in off-hours on-call schedule;
- Ability to work with development teams and synthesize infrastructure requirements from application needs;
- A passion for uptime and security;
- Ability to meet deadlines, concentrate and to pay attention to detail;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering;
- Good understanding of security and ability to integrate code quality scanning tools to CI/CD pipelines;
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience with software code testing and deployment (Cucumber, JMeter, Selenium, SOAPUI);
- Knowledge of DevSecOps processes and experience building and supporting CI/CD pipelines using DevSecOps tools;
- Implement systems that are highly available, scalable, and self-healing on the AWS platform;
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience with Continuous Integration and building test automation frameworks;
- Implement and manage continuous delivery systems and methodologies on AWS;
- Design, manage, and maintain tools to automate operational processes using shell and Ansible scripting;
- Jenkins, and Ansible;
- Experience with Jira, Version One, Confluence and extensive experience with Agile methodologies;
- Complex scripting, debugging, data analysis, problem analysis and resolution of issues within open source applications.