The Mobile Software Senior Engineer troubleshoots system problems and issues and looks for ways to improve the application. Responsible for developing, testing, implementing, and maintaining mobile applications. Being a Mobile Software Senior Engineer has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field (i.e., iOS, Android etc.). May require a bachelor’s degree. In addition, Mobile Software Senior Engineer typically reports to a supervisor or manager. Working as a Mobile Software Senior Engineer typically requires 4 to 7 years of related experience. Contributes to moderately complex aspects of a project. Work is generally independent and collaborative in nature.
Senior Software Engineer – Mobile Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Software Engineer – Mobile to join our team.
- Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code;
- Partner with product owners and architects to plan new features;
- Stay up-to-date with new technology trends;
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support);
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance;
- Design interfaces to improve user experience;
- Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards;
- Ensure security and coding best practices are adhered to;
- Research and suggest new mobile products, applications and protocols;
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions;
- Perform code reviews with the team.
- Familiarity with software development tools such as Git, Jenkins/Travis and Jira;
- Experience with React Native;
- 3+ years working with design driven UI specifications;
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent qualitative degree, or relevant work experience in lieu of degree;
- Strong attention to detail on every line of code, unit test, and commit message;
- Excellent analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude;
- Experience in consuming, and familiarity with building, REST API’s;
- Proficient in C# .net (5+ years’ experience in this technology or demonstrable skills is related technology);
- Experience building multi-threaded applications;
- Strong knowledge of UI design principles, patterns, and best practices;
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs;
- Understanding of MVC patterns;
- Experience building web applications using React.js;
- Familiarity with connecting to IoT devices via bluetooth or wifi;
- Proficient in Object Oriented Development.