Data Operations Analyst Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Data Operations Analyst to join our team.
- Find ways to use data to empower team members across the business to take action in real-time;
- Analyze large eCommerce data sets (clickstream, logistics and order data to name a few);
- Perform rapid prototyping of experimental solutions and develop scalable solutions;
- Build and refine business models such as forecasting, inventory and pricing strategies;
- Build and own business intelligence dashboards and disseminate key reports to our Operations Team;
- Optimize supply chain and logistics through data analysis.
- Without a degree; 6 years of directly related experience is required;
- With a Bachelor’s degree in applicable fields; 2 years directly related experience is required;
- Strong data visualization skills; and familiarity working with Tableau or similar technologies;
- Experience in statistics and multivariate regression;
- Ability to demonstrate flexibility and integrity: be able and willing to work hands on, independently or with a small team providing leadership;
- Academic background in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science or similar field;
- Ability to simply and persuasively communicate key insights to non-technical stakeholders;
- 2+ years of work experience with proven track record of data analytics;
- Intellectual curiosity and a strong sense of initiative;
- Experience with Redshift, large data ETL and advanced SQL;
- Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) 4.x certification;
- Experience developing data integration layer to interface with data coming in from source legacy systems and databases in various formats;
- Experience with IBM Rational Collaborative Lifecycle Management (CLM);
- Experience with SharePoint 2016;
- Experience with Atlassian JIRA and Confluence.