Investor Relations Analyst Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Investor Relations Analyst to join our team.
- Maintain online investor data rooms and CRM system;
- Assist in preparing collateral and presentation materials to facilitate communications with existing and prospective limited partners;
- Research and prepare pre-meeting materials and agendas for senior team members prior to meetings and road shows;
- Create weekly and adhoc reports/pipelines to support marketing initiatives;
- Participate as an active team member in the preparation of all outgoing investor communications.
- Outstanding level of attention to detail, accountability, integrity, and ethics;
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, real estate, marketing or other related area of study;
- Experience with maintaining/utilizing a CRM system; prior experience with Juniper Square a plus;
- Self-motivated, energetic, and positive individual with strong oral and written communication skills;
- 2+ years of related experience with exposure to the commercial real estate industry;
- Team player with the ability to work independently and under pressure in an entrepreneurial environment;
- In depth knowledge with all products within Microsoft Office Suite, especially PowerPoint;
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and effectively meet deadlines.