Investor Relations Associate Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Investor Relations Associate to join our team.
- Prepare and deliver customized client-facing materials in response to prospective and existing client requests;
- Ensure the timely delivery of standard and customized data and reporting requests;
- Serve as the point person for the Investor Portal (access to investor portal, data entry) and participation in maintenance (updating client records);
- Create existing and prospective client presentations, letters, and other types of client related communications;
- Manage the monthly updates to fund marketing material – NAVs, risk and trading data;
- Proactive, energetic, creative, and capable of tackling questions and solving problems independently and resourcefully;
- Strong quantitative skills including financial analysis and modeling. Advanced Excel skills a positive;
- Respond to investor inquiries on a timely basis, providing excellent client service through well researched and meaningful explanations;
- Manage quarterly reporting requirements including leasing reports, financial analyses, and performance metrics, as well as annual distribution of K-1s;
- Understand and be able to cogently explain the business plan for each investment as well as the relative degree of performance against said plan;
- Maintain meaningful dialog and relationships with current investors through phone and in-person communication;
- Work with the sales team to enhance the content and analyses of presentations and firm-wide marketing documents;
- Superior qualitative ability including written and verbal communication skills;
- Assist in the preparation and delivery of investor information for one-off events such as capital calls, refinancing, and sales;
- Willingness to take initiative and complete projects independently on a timely basis.
- Good industry knowledge and familiarity with equity hedge fund strategies;
- Able to respond to rapidly shifting priorities and operate in a pressured environment;
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy.