Content writers write about any topic of interest, unlike writers who usually specialize in a given field.
Content Writer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Content Writer to join our team.
- Conceptualizing creative solutions, scriptwriting, copywriting, and follow through until final delivery of finished product;
- Working closely across different verticals like digital, video, interactive, print, design and planning team;
- Conceptualizing and Ideating for campaigns;
- Thought leader, aware of trends and technologies and have the ability to be imaginative, conduct own research, and work with limited information;
- Copywriting for various kinds of digital social;
- Working on ATL, BTL and digital strategies Internal communication;
- Writing headlines, taglines, scripts, AVs for brands and also conceptualizing advertising ideas;
- Consistently brainstorming and collaborating with team for new ideas and strategies;
- Interviewing sources;
- Creating concise, eye-catching, and innovative headlines and body copy;
- Researching and organizing facts and sources;
- Writing a wide variety of topics for multiple platforms (website, blogs, articles, social updates, banners, case studies, guides, white papers, etc.);
- Researching markets and industries to compare and create content that is innovative and original;
- Generate content initiatives in all forms to attract, acquire, and engage a clearly defined and understood target audience;
- Collaborating with campaign managers, creative team, and designers.
- Strict adherence to company policies and style;
- Self-motivated and self-directed;
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Able to align multiple brand strategies and ideas;
- Understanding of managing different social media platforms;
- Comfortable working in a small team setting;
- 3+ years content writing;
- Proficient with O365 / Microsoft Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint;
- The ideal candidate will have a positive attitude and be a problem-solver;
- Creative and innovative thinker and planner;
- Design and develop documents to match defined objectives and target audience;
- Grow our subscriber base by providing them regular, helpful content that’s in-tune with their needs;
- Proficient at working through G Suite (Google Docs, Google Sheets etc);
- Meticulous and detail-oriented;
- Ability to discover and identify big stories.