Administrative Assistant – Manufacturing Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Administrative Assistant – Manufacturing to join our team.
- Communicate regularly with shift supervisors and managers to ensure production runs smoothly and within expected time frames;
- Conducting regular inventory counts of finished goods, film rolls, raw material and keeping track of raw material consumption;
- Provide relevant operational and administrative support as needed;
- Recording daily production output (finished goods, defective goods, etc.); data entry;
- Assisting with the coordination of production workflow for one or more products.
- Flexibility, with the ability to work well independently and as part of a team;
- Ability to adapt to changing environments and handle multiple priorities;
- Bachelor’s or equivalent 4 year degree;
- Minimum 2 years related working experience as an administrative assistant;
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools;
- Excellent prioritization, organizational and time management skills;
- Basic proficiency in oral and written English; Bilingual in Spanish is a plus.