Spa Supervisor Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Spa Supervisor to join our team.
- Explain services, treatments, and procedures;
- Mediate and resolve client issues;
- Work cooperatively with the entire Spa team to ensure a consistent quality of experience for all clients;
- Making confirmation calls;
- Booking appointments for Spa accurately through phone, in person, and through emails;
- Checking voicemails/emails and returning messages promptly;
- Checking out guest and research purchase orders;
- Greeting clients with a friendly smile and demeanor;
- Answer Phones 100% of the time during business hours.
- Must be able to multi-task in a busy environment;
- Self-directed and detail oriented;
- Professional telephone and email etiquette;
- Previous hospitality experience a plus;
- You must be available to work weekends, holidays, and some evenings;
- Punctual, reliable, and confident;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Enjoys working with people;
- Can stand for up to 8 hours a day.