Performance Tester Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Performance Tester to join our team.
- Lead performance testing efforts as required;
- Test Schedule;
- Test Executions and Analysis;
- Test plans;
- Create/maintain the following deliverables: Test Strategy;
- Performance Test Report and Recommendations.
- Solid knowledge and experience in the use of performance profiling tools and analysis tools; ELK or Splunk experience highly desired;
- Experience implementing performance tests in a multi-tiered and microservice architecture;
- Advanced to expert command of JMeter, in its uses and capabilities;
- 3+ years’ experience in Java to support in-house software (automation framework & suite);
- 3+ years’ experience designing, creating scripts and executing load tests using LoadRunner and JMeter according to the requirements;
- 3+ years’ experience with monitoring systems Splunk, AppDynamics, Grafana, ELK Stack;
- 3+ years’ experience in testing APIs / Webservices using SoapUI / Postman;
- 3+ years of experience in Performance Testing, Performance Engineering and identifying bottlenecks for Performance Tuning.