Database Tester Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Database Tester to join our team.
- Analyst that the test approach meets customer requirements and ensure successful;
- Managing and mitigation of risks, issues. Managing metrics;
- Requirement analysis, issue & defect analysis;
- Ensure all aspects of testing are conducted in a cost effective manner while mitigating business risk;
- Analyse the requirements, processes and high level design documents for the system being developed or infrastructure changes being made.
- Strong data analytical skills;
- Ability to collaborate and coordinate with other contract Government resources;
- DB query knowledge SSRS and Reporting testing skillset;
- ISTQB foundation (or equivalent) is a plus;
- Experience in coding using languages such as Python or spark or Scala;
- Experience in Informatica and RDBMS (preferably Teradata);
- Ability to identify and create detailed requirements;
- Experience coding SQL and Unix required;
- Experience testing in a large data warehouse environment;
- BS with 10-12 years of experience, MS with 8-10 years of experience and PhD with 5-7 years of experience required;
- Industry experience a plus (Medicare, Medicaid, Healthcare or commercial insurance);
- Experience with Cloud Data warehouse tools, such as Redshift, Databricks, Snowflake, is beneficial;
- Ability to create ETL design specifications and create data mappings;
- Experience migrating code from one database to another database;
- Excellent investigative skills to find root cause for ETL problems.