The Customer Care Representative I resolve routine and basic problems and communicates solution or requested information to the customer. Respond to customer inquiries by telephone or e-mail to provide non-technical problem resolution. Being a Customer Care Representative I may utilize a customer relationship application or database to record activities and research product information. Analyze a customer’s service needs and refer to other service or technical departments for follow up as needed. In addition, Customer Care Representative I requires a high school diploma or its equivalent. Typically reports to the Customer Service Manager. Being a Customer Care Representative I possesses a moderate understanding of general aspects of the job. Works under the close direction of senior personnel in the functional area. May require 0-1 year of general work experience.
Customer Care Representative Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Customer Care Representative to join our team.
- Must pass background check ( No Felonies);
- Work to convert call and chat inquiries into sales;
- Assisting and advising clients on the workings of different benefit packages;
- Working efficiently individually or in a team setting;
- Offer feedback to E-commerce department regarding consumer’s experience while interacting with company websites;
- Perform any other duties as assigned;
- Handling inbound customer calls in a professional, courteous manner;
- Participate in a team based environment to achieve department goals;
- Learn and maintain a basic understanding of products, procedures, and systems;
- Aptitude for quickly learning and navigating new technology systems and applications;
- All new hires will be required to successfully complete the Customer Service training classes and demonstrate proficiency of the material;
- Communicate and collaborate with members and providers to resolve issues, using clear, simple language to ensure understanding;
- Placing orders and quotes;
- Ask appropriate questions and listen actively to identify specific questions or issues while documenting required information in computer systems.
- Call center customer service experience;
- Ability to communicate with customers in a professional manner, orally and in writing;
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask and demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced environment;
- Customer service oriented attitude;
- Customer service experience;
- Hand Coordination;
- Hand-eye coordination;
- High levels of personal energy, honesty, empathy and self-motivation;
- Previous Healthcare experience;
- Flexibility to customize approach to meet all types of member communication styles and personalities;
- High school diploma / GED (or higher) OR 10+ years of equivalent working experience;
- Demonstrate a basic skill level with the following: Internet Explorer and Microsoft Office;
- Proficiency in problem solving approach to quickly assess current state and formulate recommendations.