Warehouse Shipping and Receiving Associate Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Warehouse Shipping and Receiving Associate to join our team.
- Use of a forklift;
- Shipping and Receiving large and small parcels (domestic and international);
- General Warehouse responsibilities including cleaning and organizing;
- Inventory of parts and equipment;
- Picking, packing and stocking materials within a warehouse;
- Working in a team environment to efficiently package required orders;
- Receiving products using RF guns and unloading shipments from trucks;
- Picking, packing and stocking movement within a warehouse;
- Food preparation and packaging;
- Moving packages to storage areas within the warehouse;
- Handling finished materials and moving packages to storage areas within the warehouse;
- Receiving products using RF scanner and unloading shipments from trucks;
- Accurately pick merchandise for customer orders;
- Ensuring any potential hazards are dealt with quickly and efficiently;
- Keeping the warehouse clear.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds regularly;
- Ability to work 10-hour shift and stand for entire shift;
- Keen eye for detail and accuracy;
- Ability to work in a cool environment.