2nd and 3rd Shift Material Handler Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a 2nd and 3rd Shift Material Handler to join our team.
- lifting up to 75 lbs on occasion;
- operating heavy equipment including cranes, forklifts, and processing machinery;
- filling and preparing customer orders for shipment;
- potentially working overtime, afternoon or evening hours as needed, based upon shift assignment and workloads.
- Ability to receive and provide instructions in a positive manner;
- Ability to use computerized ERP system and scan materials in and out of inventory accurately;
- Basic data entry and computer skills;
- Flexible to change, and possess a high degree level of integrity and “can do attitude”
- Good (written and verbal) communication and effective human interaction skills;
- Willing to work in a team environment and contribute to group goals;
- Ability to bend, reach, push, and pull frequently;
- Ability to convert units of measurement, add, subtract, multiply and divide.