Cisco Voice Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Cisco Voice Engineer to join our team.
- Perform system analysis, which includes requirement definition, interfacing with business groups, and providing cost benefit analysis;
- Review, design, plan, implement, and manage complex Voice Over IP, traditional telecommunication systems and services, and Telephony contact center.
- Experience with Cisco Call Manager and Unity and Contact Center systems required;
- Experience evaluating, designing, implementing, and managing network infrastructure required;
- Experience working with multiple sites;
- Requires BS degree and 8 – 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 – 10 years of prior relevant experience;
- Currently possess an active Secret security clearance;
- Working knowledge of Secure Real-Time Transport Protocol (SRTP) including associated G.711 and G.729 codecs and Digital Tone Multi Frequency (DTMF);
- Experience supporting distributed firewall infrastructure;
- Experience implementing and supporting BGP routing protocols;
- Familiarity with IPSec implementation and troubleshooting;
- Expertise in SIP internetworking;
- Background in Cisco call centers/contact centers;
- Experience creating/supporting IPSec MPLS VPN infrastructure;
- Experience with Oracle SBCs and other voice media gateway appliances;
- Cisco Voice engineering or networking experience;
- DoD 8570 IAT II (Security+).