Entry Level Production Worker Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Entry Level Production Worker to join our team.
- Checking output to ensure the highest quality;
- Selecting or modifying components according to measurements and specifications;
- Aligning material and putting together parts to build more complex units;
- Understand and follow all company and plant policies (including plant safety policies);
- Work with others as part of team environment;
- Receive and moved raw ingredients and raw materials;
- Place product in cases and/or palletize cased product;
- Fill bulk containers with product and/or palletize bulk containers;
- Maintain a clean and organized work area;
- Maintaining equipment in good condition;
- Keeping records of production quantities and time;
- Ensuring quality of product and packaging;
- Operating packaging equipment on the line;
- Reporting on issues, malfunction or defective parts;
- Transport incoming products to designated areas within the facility, while operating, monitoring, and controlling the equipment and systems.
- Must be flexible and willing to work the demands of the department which are subject to evening shifts, weekends, and holidays;
- Ability to work with percentages and fractions;
- Can lift at least 30 lbs;
- Can stand 8-10 hours.