Lift engineers install, service and repair lifts and escalators.
Escalation Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Escalation Engineer to join our team.
- Develop tools, scripts to automate troubleshooting activities and explore diagnostic opportunity based on monitoring/alerts;
- Perform in-depth analysis of issues to support engineering fixes and highlight common issues and trends;
- Be the top technical resource for the company’s most valued and strategic customers;
- Study customer data, environment and configuration to identify and narrow down root cause;
- Ability to build business relationship with key customer contacts and Technical Account Managers and enhance the trust;
- Assist customers and front-line support engineers to diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve customer issues.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced technical environment and sophisticated cyber-security products with frequent product releases and updates;
- BS/MS in Computer Science or related technical discipline;
- Coding/Scripting experience (PowerShell, Python, Java etc.);
- Creative and critical thinking skills;
- Highly developed, process-oriented skills for troubleshooting, problem solving, and problem resolution;
- Must be able to work independently as well as in a team environment;
- Self-motivated with a strong desire to reach your potential and grow your career at Exabeam with further opportunities;
- Experience with Linux is a must.