Senior Application Support Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Application Support Engineer to join our team.
- Maintain compliance with privacy & security requirements in accordance with CRISP policy;
- Generate reports of the assigned system to track utilization of CRISP services;
- Reviews and analyzes data to improve data quality;
- Review, Define, and Refine technical processes to drive efficiency;
- Work directly with customers to extend CRISP services into existing customers;
- Work with data sources to troubleshoot API s and connectivity;
- Train and mentor junior staff members when necessary;
- Perform day to day operational tasks to maintain healthy system function;
- Coordinate with vendors and internal resources to ensure operational excellence;
- Respond to support requests that are not resolved by CRISP’s tier-1 support team.
- Provide outstanding, customer service focused assistance to all internal and external customers;
- Ability to evaluate and solve complex problems and issues;
- Demonstrates a sense of ownership or responsibility for assigned systems and their uptime;
- Outstanding communication, organizational and interpersonal skills with both a technical and non-technical audience;
- Understanding of computer science and programming principles;
- Ability to create and understand technical documentation.