Application Support Developer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Application Support Developer to join our team.
- Perform application and website installations on new servers;
- Perform root cause analysis on issues that lead to implementation of processes to prevent repetitive issues;
- Research problem tickets to resolve data, setup, and code issues to provide responsive correction of issues;
- Manage third party components used in the different MFI Applications;
- Work on projects to better improve Production Support model and processes;
- Interact with internal business customers, operation personnel, and development groups in troubleshooting and correction of issues;
- Maintain knowledge base documentation;
- Monitor automated system alerts, log files, and other monitoring tool output;
- Design and develop emergency patches to address critical production issues;
- Conduct analysis on issues that lead to implementation of processes to prevent repetitive issues;
- Assist in providing support by participating in weekly on-call rotation;
- Assist in prioritization of enhancement and defect resolution.
- Understanding of MS SQL Server or other relational databases including stored procedure development;
- Proficient in the use and application of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook);
- Experience designing and developing RESTful APIs;
- Strong communication skills;
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio and Microsoft SQL Server;
- 2+ years of experience designing and developing web applications.