RFIC Design Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a RFIC Design Engineer to join our team.
- Design/implement novel analog circuits for applications like filtering;
- Drive the development of Oculii’s core technology in an integrated form;
- Work with software and core technology teams to specify and design control interfaces.
- Experience using different technologies (CMOS, SiGe, SOI, and/or GaAs, etc.);
- MS in Electrical Engineering, or a related field, or equivalent level of demonstrated knowledge;
- Understanding of RF and electromagnetic concepts including IC, package, and board level effects;
- Comfortable in ADS, Cadence, and other packages for RFIC design & layout;
- Experience with test and measurement lab equipment;
- Comfortable with lab equipment and setting up tests using signal analyzers, generators, VNAs, etc;
- 10+ years of experience in hands-on design of complex high frequency Microwave RFIC systems (ideally transceivers) including many sub-circuits;
- Analog and RF IC circuit & system design Computer Aided Design (CAD) tools; e.g. Cadence Virtuoso, Spectre, Momentum;
- Principals of integrated circuit design in deep submicron process nodes;
- Understanding of transceiver requirements in FMCW, FSK radars at 24GHz and 77GHz.