The Senior Validation Engineer coordinates all validation activities by constant communication with affected departments and personnel; oversees and reviews validation area processes and procedures. Prepares all protocols and reports for validation work. Being a Senior Validation Engineer typically reports to a manager or head of a unit/department. May require a bachelor’s degree. Being a Senior Validation Engineer contributes to moderately complex aspects of a project. Work is generally independent and collaborative in nature. Working as a Senior Validation Engineer typically requires 4 to 7 years of related experience.
Senior Validation Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Validation Engineer to join our team.
- Create test plans, test scripts and working closely with the developers to understand the features and implementation;
- Author detailed software quality requirements to meet Intel quality standards;
- Train the team on quality engineering practices;
- Help to support a team of junior SQA Engineers to mentor and guide them in the quality assurance work performed across multiple teams and projects;
- Drive effective software practices to ensure project work products comply with applicable standards, requirements;
- Work closely with upper management to provide a status report and health of products from a quality standpoint;
- Provide input into program deliverables/milestones regarding quality resources, schedule, goals, etc.
- Excellent written communication skills in English;
- Excellent written communication skills are required;
- Bachelor degree from accredited institution in Science or Engineering;
- Knowledge of current validation principles and industry practices, including FDA regulations, cGMPs, and validation guidance documents is required;
- Ability to structure validation protocols in conformance with a planned validation approach is required;
- 5+ years of experience in Pharma or regulated industry;
- Strong background and experience in Validation and GMP regulations;
- No C2C;
- Knowledge of basic engineering principles and practices, equipment automation controls, etc. is required;
- No Third Party Resumes;
- Familiarity with quality engineering practices in manufacturing operations is required;
- No Sponsorship.