System Validation Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a System Validation Engineer to join our team.
- Use and apply emulation and platform-level tools and techniques to ensure performance to spec;
- Development of methodologies, execution of validation plans, and debug of failures;
- Create, define and develop system validation environment and test suites;
- Validating CPU intellectual property in the post-silicon environments;
- Broad understanding of multiple system areas;
- Provide direct oversight for computer system validation from a quality assurance perspective to ensure quality and compliance requirements are met;
- Provide guidance on CSV validation issues and discrepancies. Support investigation of CSV defects and quality records (deviation, CAPAs);
- Provide support to external and internal audits related to computerized system validation activities;
- Review CSV Validation activities including deliverables from regulatory compliance standpoint.
- Demonstrate success in communicating plans, status, issues, concerns;
- Be comfortable working in a team setting and interfacing with architecture, design, and other validation teams.