Sr. Validation Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Sr. Validation Engineer to join our team.
- Operation of test equipment such as: Kaye validator, fog machine, air sampling equipment;
- Working on ladders;
- Experience prolonged sitting, some bending, stooping and stretching;
- Develop scripts for automating lab equipment and for analyzing lab data;
- Work with silicon design teams to develop experiments, drive data collection, and present results analysis;
- Lab bring-up and validation of high-speed memory buffer semiconductor products;
- Support Applications Team in understanding and resolving customer issues;
- Provide inputs to FPGA, system, and PCB design requirements;
- Develop test methodologies for validating silicon designs against JEDEC and internal specifications.
- 4+ years of validation experience with at least 2 years in memory interface and/or high-speed serdes testing;
- B.S. or M.S. degree in Electrical Engineering;
- Must be a team player and work well with other lab engineers and circuit/logic/system designers;
- Experience with lab equipment, especially high-speed oscilloscopes;
- Experience writing lab automation scripts, especially in Python and/or Perl.