Sr. Principal Electrical Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Sr. Principal Electrical Engineer to join our team.
- Coordinating subcontractor electrical activities;
- Establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with launch vehicle Systems, Mechanical, Quality and Safety Teams;
- Coordinating and performing testing with NASA, FAA, and Wallops Flight Facility Range and Safety personnel;
- Evaluating and implementing Lean solutions to decrease cycle times;
- Maintaining launch day schedule by performing other duties as necessary;
- Executing and reviewing integration and test work packages.
- Experience in the design and documentation of cable harnesses;
- Experience in overseeing the design, development, and implementation of total harness spacecraft design;
- Experience in developing and maintaining requirements and technical documentation;
- Bachelors of Science degree and 9 years of relevant experience or a Masters degree and 7 years of experience;
- Must have strong written, verbal, and presentation communication skills;
- Able to prioritize, execute and delegate tasks in a high-pressure, dynamic environment;
- Familiar with Harness Related Mil Specs and NASA specs.