Thermal Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Thermal Engineer to join our team.
- Investigate and identify new techniques to advance thermal developments and validations;
- Summarize and present lab results to engineering teams, vendors, and customers;
- Manage products through their entire lifecycle until product EOL;
- Conceptualize, plan, and execute the design and development of cooling solutions for server and workstation platforms;
- Validate thermal compliance of systems and components with regards to industry standards;
- Thermal measurements and analysis of cooling systems and components;
- Interface with contract vendors for product developments and improvement recommendations;
- Collaborate with HW, ME, Lab and PM teams for system designs and environmental tests.
- Proficiency with mechanical CAD;
- A passion for hardware development, including working in a fast-paced environment and hands-on design and development;
- Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering;
- US Citizenship or Green Card.