Custom Applicator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Custom Applicator to join our team.
- Maintain and record maintenance of application equipment, tending equipment, NH3 equipment, pickups and side dress units;
- Provide prompt, professional, and courteous customer service;
- Operate dry fertilizer plants, chemical containment buildings, and NH3 plants;
- Operate various application equipment, tender trucks, and NH3 equipment;
- Assist in housekeeping and maintenance of facilities & grounds.
- Experience running selfpropelled sprayers and row crop equipment;
- Custom Applicator License;
- Class B CDL;
- Clean driving record;
- Ability to work long hours in the busy season;
- More than five years of application experience;
- Must have or be able to obtain a Class A CDL with air brake, tanker, and HazMat endorsements;
- Participate in company DOT drug and alcohol program and maintain current DOT physical;
- Must have or be able to obtain a commercial pesticide applicators license with 1A, 1B, and 1C endorsements;
- Understand the seasonality of an agricultural cooperative and the in-season time commitment;
- Must be able to move/lift up to 50 pounds; occasionally up to 100 pounds;
- Good computer skills.