Automotive Accounting Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Automotive Accounting to join our team.
- Prepare accounts for payments and verify data in system;
- Follow up on past due accounts and returned checks;
- Reconcile statements;
- Disburse checks;
- Balance statements and finalize data.
- Life/AD&D Insurance;
- Voluntary Long-Term Disability;
- Vision Insurance;
- Growth opportunities;
- Voluntary Short-Term Disability;
- Experience using a dealership management system (DMS) and payroll platform;
- Flexible Spending Account;
- Experiance with reconciliations, and month and year end;
- 401K w/ match (up to 4%);
- Strong communication skills and eagerness to improve;
- Group Dental Insurance;
- Experiance with journal entries, bi-weekly and monthly bonus payroll;
- Subsidized Fitness Club Membership (Raleigh & Wake Forest);
- Accounting degree (preferred, not required);
- Self-starter who can work both independently and with a team.