Grants Specialist Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Grants Specialist to join our team.
- Assist in closing the monthly and annual fiscal year end books, as needed;
- Must participate in required trainings/briefings by the Clubs, grantors/funders, county, state, city;
- Assist with annual year-end process and provide external auditors with documentation and analyses in response to requests for financial information;
- Assist with implementing and maintaining internal financial controls and financial procedures;
- Other grants-related tasks as assigned;
- Assemble and send internal financial reports to club directors and support operations as needed.
- Strong mathematical skills for performing accurate calculations are required;
- The ability to correctly interpret grant agreements and government regulations;
- Undergraduate degree required;
- Excellent analytical skills, attention to detail and independent judgment are required.