Laboratory Project Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Laboratory Project Manager to join our team.
- Design specifications and monitor production of specimen collection kits;
- Serve as primary contact for Sponsors regarding all aspects of assigned protocol(s);
- Write, establish, and revise relevant Standard Operating Procedures and/or work instructions;
- Communicate all aspects of protocol to various internal departments for appropriate study setup, maintenance, and closeout; and;
- Develop and present clinical laboratory presentations at investigator meetings;
- Supervise all aspects of designated clinical protocol with accountability of meeting agreed timelines, budgets, and performance quality;
- Create and maintain laboratory manuals (general and study-specific) and other study- related documents;
- Track study status as appropriate.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills;
- MT (ASCP) certification is preferred; and;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Bachelor’s degree in science or a health-related field;
- 1 – 3 years of clinical laboratory experience; 1 year project management experience.